We've taken the cleaning power of Comet® Cleanser and formulated a soft, cleansing cream that provides outstanding cleaning performance while remaining gentle enough for delicate surfaces such as stainless-steel sinks, marble, and granite. Use Comet® Soft Cleanser with Bleach on your counter tops and kitchen sinks and stoves to clean tough stains, greasy soil and dried-on-food. We also have a concentrated version - our Comet® Ultra Soft Cleanser with 2X the cleaning power.
Storage & Disposal
We have taken the cleaning power of Comet® Cleansers and combined it with bleach to formulate a soft, cleansing cream that provides tough 2X cleaning power, while still remaining gentle enough to not scratch most surfaces. Comet® 2X Soft Cleanser Cream is great for delicate surfaces such as stainless-steel sinks, marble and granite.
Try Comet Soft Cleanser on:
- Stoves: Cuts through tough grease and cooked-on food.
- Countertops and kitchen sinks: Cleans tough stains and greasy soil, and easily cleans dried-on food.
- Toilets: Cleans rust, and bleaches out tough stains.
- On delicate surfaces, like plastic, imitation marble, appliance enamel, and aluminum, use plenty of water, rub gently, and rinse. For unfamiliar surfaces, test a small area first.
- Tubs and tiles: Cuts through tough soap scum.
- Shake before use. Flip cap to open. Apply directly to kitchen or bathroom surfaces or onto damp sponge. Rub surfaces gently. Rinse or wipe clean. For tough stains, let stand up to 1 minute. Wipe and rinse.
- CAUTION: EYE AND SKIN IRRITANT.
- May be harmful if swallowed. If swallowed, drink a glassful of water, and call a physician. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Use only in well ventilated areas. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear gloves.
- Do not mix with other household chemicals such as products containing ammonia, toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, vinegar or acids.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS
- FOR EMERGENCY MEDICAL TREATMENT ADVICE, CALL 1-866-366-5048.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Do not reuse empty container. Flush with water and place in trash collection or offer for recycling.