Comet® Classic is a complete line of products to tackle your basic household cleaning needs that is effective and affordable. Tackle the toughest stains in your bathroom, toilet, shower, windows, and every surface in between.
Storage & Disposal
Cleans and deodorizes with a fresh scent for a sparkling bowl every time! The easy-to-use liquid provides deep cleaning as it deodorizes, plus the angled neck gets the cleaner under the toilet rim for better results.
- To carefully open the child-resistant cap: Place bottle on flat, horizontal surface. With one hand grasp bottle firmly near top. With the other hand, squeeze the sides of the cap where indicated and turn counterclockwise. Do not remove cap. Do not squeeze bottle while opening.
- To clean and deodorize: Raise toilet seat. Flush toilet. Point top of bottle down into bowl. While gently squeezing bottle, apply at least 4 ounces of product to all surfaces of interior bowl including under the rim. Let stand for at least 10 minutes, then brush entire bowl and flush. Rinse brush in fresh bowl water after each use.
- CAUTION: EYE AND SKIN IRRITANT. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Wear safety glasses and rubber gloves when handling. Wash skin with soap and water after handling. Use only in well ventilated areas. May be harmful if swallowed. Do not mix with other household chemicals such as products containing ammonia, bleach, rust removers, vinegar or acids.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.
- FIRST AID: IF IN EYES: Flush eyes immediately with plenty of water for 15 minutes. Remove any contact lenses after 5 minutes and continue to flush eyes with water. IF ON SKIN: If contact with skin occurs, remove clothing and wash skin immediately. IF SWALLOWED: Drink a glass of water and call a physician or Poison Control Center. Do not induce vomiting.
- IF INHALED: If breathing is affected, get fresh air immediately.
- FOR EMERGENCY MEDICAL TREATMENT ADVICE, CALL 1-866-366-5048.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Do not reuse empty container. Discard empty container in trash collection.