Storage & Disposal
Turn nozzle to the spray position. Spray 6-8 inches from soiled surface until thoroughly covered. Wipe with a damp cloth or rinse. On tougher soils, let stand for several minutes before wiping.
- HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
- CAUTION: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.
- Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wear protective eyewear. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
- MAY BE HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED.
- Do not mix with household products containing chlorine-type bleaches or with mildew stain removers. Dangerous fumes may result.
- FOR EMERGENCY MEDICAL TREATMENT ADVICE, CALL 1-866-366-5048.
- Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage and disposal.
- Pesticide Storage: Store this product in a cool dry area, away from heat and open flame.
- Pesticide Disposal and Container Handling: Refillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container except as described in the directions for use. Refill trigger bottle only with this product. If not refilling, wrap container and put in trash or offer for recycling if available.