Comet® Classic is a complete line of products to tackle your basic household cleaning needs that is effective and affordable. Tackle the toughest stains in your bathroom, toilet, shower, windows, and every surface in between.

Comet Classic Low Splash Concentrated Bleach Spring Scent - 16oz

Product Details

Product Usage


Storage & Disposal


Cleans aComet Classic Low Splash Concentrated Bleach is a perfect for cleaning, deodorizing, brightening your laundry and removing stains.





- DO NOT use on Acetate, Leather, Silk, Spandex, Wool, Mohair or non-fast colors.

- Use 1/3 cup in standard or HE washer

1. Separate laundry by color.

2. Add desired laundry detergent.

3. Dispense bleach per the washing machine requirements.

4. Add clothes to washing machine.

5. For optimum results, add bleach solution to wash 5 minutes after the wash cycle has started.



- Kitchen and Bathrooms

- Use 1/3 cup in one gallon of water.

1. Clean surface prior to applying bleach solution.

2. Mix bleach solution and apply to surface.

3. Let stand for 5 minutes.

4. Rinse surface and let air dry.

- PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS: Hazards to humans and domestic animals.

- WARNING: EYE AND SKIN IRRITANT. May cause severe eye and skin irritation. Do not taste or swallow. Use with adequate ventilation and avoid breathing vapors. Wear safety glasses and rubber gloves when handling this product. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. FIRST AID: Call a Poison Control Center (1-866-366-5048) or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment. IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with plenty of water. IF SWALLOWED: Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the Poison Control Center or doctor. Drink large amount of water. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.

- IF INHALED: Remove to fresh air.

- PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL HAZARDS: Strong oxidizer. Flush drains before and after use. DO NOT use or mix with other household chemicals, such as toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, acid or ammonia-containing products. To do so will release hazardous gases. Prolonged contact with metal such as silver may cause pitting or discoloration.

- Keep out of reach of children and pets. Store in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and heat to avoid deterioration. Do not re-use empty container; offer empty container for recycling or discard in trash.