Comet® Classic is a complete line of products to tackle your basic household cleaning needs that is effective and affordable. Tackle the toughest stains in your bathroom, toilet, shower, windows, and every surface in between.
Storage & Disposal
Comet Classic Concentrated Bleach protects and keeps fabrics whiter longer.
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT AT FULL STRENGTH FOR CLEANING.
- BLEACH-SAFE FABRICS
- DO NOT use on Acetate, Leather, Silk, Spandex, Wool, Mohair or non-fast colors.
- Use 1/3 cup in standard or HE washer
1. Separate laundry by color.
2. Add desired laundry detergent.
3. Fill bleach dispenser to max line or add the designated measured amount of bleach to wash water.
4. Add laundry to the machine and start the wash cycle.
CLEANING HARD NON-POROUS SURFACES
- Bathtubs, countertops, faucets, floors, glazed ceramic tile, glazed porcelain, showers, plastic shower curtains, shower walls, sinks, vinyl, walls
1. Use 1/3 cup of Bleach per gallon of water.
2. Pre-wash surface and rinse, then apply the bleach solution.
3.Let stand 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly and air dry.
- PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS: Hazards to humans and domestic animals.
- DANGER: CAUSES EYE BURNS. SKIN IRRITANT. Do not get in eyes or on skin. Wear safety glasses and rubber gloves when handling this product. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Do not taste or swallow. Use with adequate ventilation and avoid breathing vapors.
- FIRST AID: Call a Poison Control Center (1-866-366-5048) or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment. IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: Take off contaminated clothing and wash skin with plenty of water. IF SWALLOWED: Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the Poison Control Center or doctor. Drink large amount of water. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
- IF INHALED: Remove to fresh air.
- PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL HAZARDS: Strong oxidizer. Flush drains before and after use. DO NOT use or mix with other household chemicals, such as toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, acid or ammonia-containing products. To do so will release hazardous gases. Prolonged contact with metal such as silver may cause pitting or discoloration.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets. Store in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and heat to avoid deterioration. Do not re-use empty container; offer empty container for recycling or discard in trash.