Comet Classic Antibacterial Spray - 16oz

Comet Classic Antibacterial Spray Kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses* Use in kitchens and bathrooms to disinfect and clean.

Where To Buy

Product Usage:
TO CLEAN AND DEODORIZE: Apply undiluted to surfaces with a cloth, mop, sponge or spray. Wipe or allow to air dry.

TO DISINFECT: Spray 6-8 inches from the hard, nonporous surface, until surface is thoroughly wet. Avoid breathing spray. Let stand for 10 minutes. Wipe dry with a clean cloth or sponge or allow to air dry. For heavily soiled areas, a pre-cleaning is required. Rinse all surfaces that come in contact with food such as countertops, appliances, tables and stovetops with potable water before reuse. Do not use on utensils, glassware and dishes.

Warnings:
- HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS.

- Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wear protective eyewear. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.

- CAUTION: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco.

- FIRST AID: IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after rst 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.

- FOR EMERGENCY MEDICAL TREATMENT ADVICE, CALL 1-866-366-5048.

Storage & Disposal:
Store in original container in areas inaccessible to children. Non-resealable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Wrap and put in trash or offer for recycling if available.
[ultimate-reviews product_name='Comet Classic Antibacterial Spray - 16oz' review_filtering='[]']

Leave a review

[submit-review product_name='Comet Classic Antibacterial Spray - 16oz']

Comet Classic Antibacterial Spray Kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses* Use in kitchens and bathrooms to disinfect and clean.

Where To Buy

TO CLEAN AND DEODORIZE: Apply undiluted to surfaces with a cloth, mop, sponge or spray. Wipe or allow to air dry.

TO DISINFECT: Spray 6-8 inches from the hard, nonporous surface, until surface is thoroughly wet. Avoid breathing spray. Let stand for 10 minutes. Wipe dry with a clean cloth or sponge or allow to air dry. For heavily soiled areas, a pre-cleaning is required. Rinse all surfaces that come in contact with food such as countertops, appliances, tables and stovetops with potable water before reuse. Do not use on utensils, glassware and dishes.
- HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS.

- Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wear protective eyewear. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.

- CAUTION: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco.

- FIRST AID: IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after rst 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.

- FOR EMERGENCY MEDICAL TREATMENT ADVICE, CALL 1-866-366-5048.
Store in original container in areas inaccessible to children. Non-resealable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Wrap and put in trash or offer for recycling if available.