For the toughest cleaning problems all around your house. This all-purpose cleanser now has 50% More Cleaning Power than the original Comet Cleanser! It cleans and deodorizes porcelain, stainless steel, fiberglass, Corian®* solid surfaces, natural marble, and glazed ceramic tile without scratching.
Storage & Disposal
With TWICE the cleaning power of regular Comet, Comet ULTRA solves your most difficult cleaning problems all around the house. What’s more, its re-closable lid helps keep your product perfectly stored for when you need it.
- To Clean and Deodorize: For most problems, sprinkle Comet® on wet surface or sponge, let sit for 15 seconds, rub, and rinse. If problem remains, wet surface, sprinkle on Comet®, let stand for 1 minute, rub, and rinse.
- Note: On delicate surfaces like plastic, imitation marble, and appliance enamel, use plenty of water, rub gently, and rinse. If you are cleaning an unfamiliar surface, test a small area first. Do not use on silver, painted surfaces, walls, soft plastic, aluminum or rubber items (except tires). Do not mix with other products, especially toilet bowl cleaners or products that contain ammonia.
- CAUTION: EYE AND SKIN IRRITANT. May be harmful if swallowed or inhaled. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Wear rubber gloves when handling. Use only in well ventilated areas. Do not mix with other household chemicals such as products containing ammonia, toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, vinegar or acids.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.
- FIRST AID: IF IN EYES: Flush eyes immediately with plenty of water for 15 minutes. Remove any contact lenses after 5 minutes and continue to flush eyes with water. IF ON SKIN: If contact with skin occurs, remove clothing and wash skin immediately. IF SWALLOWED: Drink a glass of water and call a physician or Poison Control Center. Do not induce vomiting. IF INHALED: If breathing is affected, get fresh air immediately.
- FOR EMERGENCY MEDICAL TREATMENT ADVICE, CALL 1-866-366-5048
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Do not reuse empty container. Discard empty container in trash collection.
*Corian® is a registered trademark of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.