Comet® Bathroom Sprays Kill 99.9% of Germs* as it disinfects and cleans tough stains. Great on surfaces such as sealed fiberglass, glazed porcelain, stainless steel, chrome, synthetic marble, plastic, vinyl and Formica®**.
Storage & Disposal
Comet Ultra Foaming Bath Spray uses hard-working cleansing agents and foaming action to remove soap scum, dirt, hard water stains, and other dried stains. And it won’t scratch. Effectively cleans most surfaces such as porcelain, glazed ceramic tile, tile, stainless steel, chrome, fiberglass, vinyl and many other surfaces. It’s great on faucets, basins, sinks, tubs, toilets, ceramic walls and floors. Try it in the kitchen too!
- Simply spray and wipe clean. It’s easy to use and leaves a fresh, clean scent and a great shine to any surface.
-WARNING: EYE AND SKIN IRRITANT.
- HARMFUL IF INHALED.
- CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE.
- Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Wear safety glasses and rubber gloves. Remove contaminated clothing and wash clothing before reuse. Rinse skin thoroughly with water after handling. May be harmful if swallowed. Avoid breathing spray, use in a well ventilated area.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS FOR EMERGENCY MEDICAL TREATMENT ADVICE, CALL 1-866-366-5048.
- Do not puncture.
- Do not use or store near heat or open flame. Exposure to temperatures above 120°F may cause bursting.
- Never throw container into fire or incinerator.
*This Product kills most household germs including Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and Escherichia coli.
**Formica® is a registered trademark of The Diller Corporation.